Cement and Grout Haze Remover
£14.99 – £34.95
Cement & Grout Haze Remover is an easy to apply, fast acting grout haze remover. Cement & Grout Haze Remover is for the rapid removal of grout haze and cement staining.
Cement & Grout Haze Remover can be used to rinse off cement residues from newly laid patios and pavers. It can also be used to remove grout hazes from newly installed tiled floors or walls.
Surfaces typically cleaned with this product are porcelain, sandstone, slate, clay-based bricks, clay-based block pavers, terracotta, quarry tile, Victorian geometric tiles, granite & ceramics.
This product can be diluted from 1:5 with clean water up (and including) being applied neat.
Available in 1 litre & 5 litre containers with free standard delivery.
*Please note this product is not for the removal of resin based brush in compounds or grouts and should not be used on acid sensitive surfaces like limestone. Floorseal Jointing Compound Residue Remover is for the removal of resin based grouts and sweep in style compounds.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Do not use on acid sensitive surfaces like limestone, travertine, marble and cement based surfaces.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- f you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- Apply the product neat or diluted up to 1:5 with clean water.
- Apply with a mop or a brush. A sprayer or watering can could be used on external surfaces.
- Mask off surrounding varnished, painted or metal surfaces the product may encounter.
- Allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes and agitate to obtain the best results.
- Rinse away with plenty of clean water and allow to dry.
- Repeat as required.
- When using indoors ventilate the area and ensure all vapours clear.
- Safe for children, pets, and wildlife when dry.
- Do not use on acid sensitive surfaces!
- Coverage rates will vary depending on the porosity of the surface, level of soiling & dilution rate.
Highly effective cleaner for the removal of grout hazes and cement mess
Cement & Grout Haze Remover is suitable for removing general grout haze & cement staining from acid resistant natural stone, pavers & tiles. This includes sandstones, slate, porcelain, ceramic tiles and clay-based tiles. It can also be used as an efflorescence remover on brickwork, acid resistant natural stone and block pavers. Apply the solution to newly installed patios, driveways and pavers to remove cement residues left from the construction process. After use, always heavily rinse the surface as cement residues will be suspended in the liquid. The rinsing process will ensure any contaminants are removed from the surface. Follow the same process when removing efflorescence from block pavers, natural stone & tiles. Cement & Grout Haze Remover will remove general grout hazes left after tiling internal floors or walls. Always rinse the treated surface with clean water after its use. Once the tiles are dry simply buff the surface with a soft cloth, thus removing any remaining contaminants. Increase the dilution rate of this product to suit the particular conditions found on site. For heavy contamination of cement or grout, you may wish to use the product neat and/or repeat the process.
Suitable for remaining deposits from all non acid sensitive natural stone
This product is suitable for use on sandstone, slate, porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles, clay-based tiles and clay-based block pavers. Cement & Grout Haze Remover is not to be used on acid sensitive surfaces like marble, travertine, concrete, cement pavers, limestone and terrazzo. Cement residues left on darker stones, like slate, will be very obvious after installation. It will make the surface look pale, patchy and unattractive. Cement & Grout Haze Remover will effectively and easily remove the staining. Once the staining is removed we recommend sealing the surface to protect the stone. Sealing the surface means it will resist water and oil-based staining, ongoing maintenance becomes easier. We have various sealers available to suit any requirement.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
Approximately 8m2 per litre of solution when applied neat.
Please allow variation due to levels of contamination, porosity and type of surface to be treated.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this product on sandstone or slate?
Can I use this product on internal and external surfaces?
Can I use this product on black limestones or marble?
What can I use on acid sensitive surfaces?
Can I use this product on porcelain tiles?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!