Intensive Tile Cleaner
£24.99 – £44.99
Intensive Tile Cleaner is a deep cleaning solution for really dirty tiled floors. Suitable for use on ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, terracotta tiles, quarry tiles and natural stone floors. Floorseal Intensive Tile Cleaner will succeed where general household cleaning products fail! This deep cleaning solution will clean textured anti-slip porcelain tiles and any tile which becomes grimy quickly.
Available in 1 & 5 litre containers with free standard delivery.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Always carry out a test patch to assess the products suitability and dwell time. Do this in an inconspicuous area.
- If the product is not suitable do not continue to use.
- Dilute 1:5 with warm water – adjust this concentration up to neat as required.
- Apply the product and leave to dwell for around 10-15 minutes.
- Agitate the solution with a mop.
- Rinse the area with clean water.
- This product could effect paints, plastics and varnishes, particularly when used in stronger solutions. Mask off or wipe down any surfaces if they come into contact with the product.
- Safe for children & pets once dry.
- You may wish to re-seal some surfaces after deep cleaning with this product.
Highly effective cleaner for grimy floor and wall tiles
Intensive Tile Cleaner is highly effective at cleaning really dirty heavily marked tiles & grout where other general household cleaning products have failed. Floorseal Intensive Tile Cleaner is suitable for use on ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles and clay based tiles like terracotta and quarry tile. It can also be used on any natural stone such as sandstones, slates, limestone and travertine.
This tile cleaner has a special blend of cleaning agents which dissolve ingrained grime, waxes and oils. It is a highly effective deep cleaning solution for use on modern textured non-porous tiles which become ingrained with dirt. This includes anti-slip porcelain tiles and quarry tiles.
If you have a pet which causes a rapid build up of grime on textured anti-slip tiles this product is the answer!
A non acid cleaner that will not harm sensitive stone
Intensive Tile Cleaner by Floorseal is a non acidic cleaning solution, so safe to use on acid sensitive materials like limestone or cement based tiles. It will effortlessly remove dirt, grime, oil and waxes. This intensive tile and grout cleaner is effective on very dirty grout lines and the surface of the tile.
Intensive Tile Cleaner can be applied with a mop, sponge or a brush. This deep cleaning product works at its optimum when left to dwell for around 10 – 15 minutes. For best results agitate the cleaning solution with a brush or mop after application. Remove the cleaning solution by rinsing with clean water and then allow the surface to dry.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
1 litre of product covers around 10m2.
Adjust the dilution rate to suit the level of contamination encountered. This can be from as little as 1:5 to being applied neat.
Please note – Glazed and non-porous surfaces will acheive greater coverage rates than the 10m2 per litre stated.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Intensive Tile Cleaner on an acid sensitive surfaces like limestone?
Can I clean my porcelain tiles with Intensive Tile Cleaner?
Is Intensive Tile Cleaner suitable for kitchen floors?
Can I clean a stone floor with Intensive Tile Cleaner?
Can I use Intensive Tile Cleaner as an everyday cleaner?
Is Intensive Tile Cleaner acidic?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!