Interior Brick Cleaner
£24.99 – £44.99
Interior Brick Cleaner is a powerful water-based cleaning solution for the removal of dirt & ingrained grime. It is suitable for new and historic brickwork which would benefit from deep cleaning. This product is a kind alternative to traditional acid-based cleaners.
Interior Brick Cleaner can be used as a pre-cleaner before applying Interior Brick Sealer & Dustproofer. This product can also be used on masonry.
Available in 1 & 5 litre containers with free standard delivery.
View delivery charges & timescales
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project do not continue to use.
- This product can be used neat or diluted up to 1:5 with clean water.
- Apply with a brush.
- Allow to dwell for 10-15 minutes and agitate to obtain the best results.
- Rinse with clean water or wet vacuum away, allow the surface to dry.
- Repeat as required.
- Safe for children & pets when dry.
- Mask off painted, varnished or sensitive surfaces this product might encounter.
- You may need to re-seal your surface after using this product.
- Coverage rates will vary depending on the porosity of the surface, level of soiling & dilution rate.
Safe, non-acidic cleaner for internal brick surfaces
Floorseal Interior Brick Cleaner is a non-acidic brick cleaner suitable for removing dirt and ingrained grime. It is suitable for use as a pre-cleaner prior to sealing with Floorseal Interior Brick Sealer & Dustproofer. This brick cleaning solution can be used diluted from 1:5 with clean water or up to & including applying the product neat. Interior Brick Cleaner is not an acid-based cleaner, so can be safely used on brickwork which has been lime pointed. It is safe for use on any interior brick or natural stone including limestones.
Simply apply the brick cleaner with a brush and rinse away
This product is best applied with a brush, leave the solution to dwell and agitate periodically. Do not allow the brick cleaner to dry on the surface. We recommend rinsing with water after cleaning the surface. Repeat as required. If you wish to seal your bricks after using this product please use Floorseal Interior Brick Sealer & Dustproofer. To remove heavy contaminations of cement staining on bricks & masonry please use Floorseal Cement & Grout Haze Remover. Do not use Cement & Grout Haze Remover on acid sensitive surfaces i.e. limestones.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
1 litre of product covers around 6m2 when applied neat.
Coverage rates may vary due to the particular level of porosity found on individual brickwork or masonry.
Adjust the dilution rate to suit the level of contamination encountered. This can be from as little as 1:5 to being applied neat.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Floorseal Interior Brick Cleaner on an acid sensitive stone like limestone?
I want to seal my bricks after using this product which product can I use?
Is Interior Brick Cleaner suitable for sandstone?
Can I remove cement haze with this product?
Will this product remove general dirt & grime?
Is this product an acid?
Can I clean my bricks with this product when I have used lime pointing?
Will this cleaner remove all the soot deposits around an old fireplace?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!