Natural Stone Sealer Breathe
£11.99 – £189.99
Floorseal Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is a breathable fluorocarbon impregnating natural stone sealer. Suitable for sealing sandstone, slate, limestone, clay-based tiles, porous granite, bricks & masonry & other porous surfaces.
This effective natural stone sealer can be used to seal interior & exterior natural stone walls and floors. Perfect for use as a natural stone patio sealer where maintaining a natural matt finish is paramount.
Natural Stone Sealer Breathe can be applied within 24 hours of fixing new floors or walls and can be used as a pre-grout sealer. Natural Stone Sealer Breathe allows 100% water vapour transmission. It is suitable for use within, or on the exteriors of listed buildings. Ideal for sealing floors and walls which have no damp proof membrane present or have rubble filled walls.
This natural stone sealer will leave a natural unaltered matt finish with a water & oil resistant surface. Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is recommended for any situation where retaining a breathable & natural appearance is of maximum importance.
An ideal product for sealing Kandla Grey sandstones or mid grey sawn sandstones.
Available in 1 litre, 5 litre and economy 20 litre containers with free standard delivery.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- All traces of grout or sand and cement mortars must be removed before sealing.
- If brush in compounds have been used, pre-clean with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover first.
- All surfaces must be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely in the next 24 hours.
- Apply with a masonry style roller, paint pad or sprayer in conjunction with microfibre cloths.
- Apply one coat to saturation. It is important to fully saturate the surface & allow the product to sink in.
- Remove all visible excess with microfibre cloths, you must not allow any product to dry on the surface.
- You should apply a 2nd light coat around 40 minutes after the first (wet on wet) remove all excess as before.
- Do not apply the first & second applications on separate days, the first application will have already cured.
- Always remove the excess product within 20-30 minutes.
- The product dries in approximately 2 hours but does not fully cure for 24 hours.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children, pets, and wildlife when dry.
- If you wish to seal a previously sealed surface, contact us for advice first.
- Do not apply to polished stone, glazed or non-porous surfaces.
- Also suitable to use as a pre-sealer.
100% breathable sealer guarantees full water vapour transmission
Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is a water based impregnating & breathable stone sealer. It can be used on internal and external natural stone surfaces. This breathable stone sealer will dry to matt finish, so does not alter the appearance of natural stone. It can be used on Indian sandstone, Yorkshire sandstone flags, limestone, travertine, slate, porous granite, clay-based tiles & flints etc. Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is a modern high performance fluorocarbon impregnating sealer, providing protection against water and oil-based staining. The application of Floorseal Natural Stone Sealer Breathe will make general maintenance easier. This product inhibits efflorescence, moss, algae, black spot lichens and other organic growth on external surfaces. When applied to internal walls and floors it provides protection from water & oil-based staining. It will make general maintenance easier as the sealer turns back liquid staining. This breathable stone sealer is suitable for sealing patios, general masonry, old rubble filled walls & brickwork. It is safe to apply to external walls or within listed buildings as the sealer allows full moisture vapour transmission. This includes sealing gable end walls which have been lime pointed and are rubble filled.
Easy to apply stone sealer, with a safe water-based formulation
Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is easy to apply with a low pressure sprayer, roller brush or paint pad. Simply build to saturation & remove the excess with microfibre cloths. Apply again approximately 40 minutes to an hour later for full protection. Natural Stone Sealer Breathe allows full water vapour transmission, therefore moisture clouding issues associated with topical non-breathable sealers do not occur. Unlike topical surface coatings this product will never require stripping due to wear, blistering or flaking. In the future the sealer can simply be applied again, this may be around 4 – 5 years after the initial application. Natural Stone Sealer Breathe is meshed into the pores of the stone so cannot actually wear away from the surface. It is not designed to create a surface sheen or shine, its purpose is to leave the treated surface with a totally natural appearance. Natural Stone Sealer breathe can be used on any porous natural stone or other porous surface like clay-based tiles or concrete. This natural stone sealer is suitable for use on internal or external surfaces. This product can also be used as a pre-sealer when applied in a single coat.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately 8m2 per litre for the first application & 16m2 for a 2nd application.
The individual level of porosity of each type of surface will dictate the overall coverage.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Natural Stone Sealer Breathe a fully breathable stone sealer?
Is this product visible on the surface?
Can I use this on the exterior of my house?
Will this product dustproof my interior stone and brickwork?
Is this an interior or exterior product?
Why do coverage rates always vary?
Can I apply Natural Stone Sealer Breathe to a stone floor in a listed building?
Will Natural Stone Sealer Breathe change the appearance of my natural stone?
Does this sealer contain solvents? Does it have a strong odour?
Can this sealer be used to seal a natural stone patio?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!