Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look
£11.99 – £179.99
Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look is a water-based wet look natural stone sealer which creates an attractive satin finish. Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look is suitable for use as a wet look patio sealer or wet look block paving sealer. This natural stone sealer can be used to seal slate, *sandstone, limestone, block paver, bricks and other porous internal or external porous surfaces.
Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look delicately deepens surface colours, thus enriching the appearance of the stone. This product works at its optimum on colourful sandstones and clay-based pavers.
For use on internal or external surfaces – Easy to apply, rapid drying and low odour.
Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look is low odour, water-based and dries rapidly. It should be applied in dry weather in 2 thin coats with a flat microfibre mop. Any puddling or pooling should removed and redistributed evenly over the surrounding area.
Available in 1 litre, 5 litre and economy 20 litre containers with free standard delivery.
*Not suitable for non-porous surfaces like porcelain or plain/mid grey sandstones like Kandla grey.
*Floorseal Black Limestone Restorer is perfect for black limestones which require sealing or colour restoring when fading.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- All traces of grout or sand and cement mortars must be removed before sealing.
- If brush in compounds have been used, we recommend pre-cleaning with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover.
- All surfaces are to be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely in the next 24 hours.
- This product can be applied with a flat microfibre mop, microfibre cloths or paint pad in 2 consecutive thin applications. Do not apply more than 2 coats
- We do not recommend using a roller.
- Apply a 2nd lighter coat within 60-90 minutes of the first application.
- Do not over apply this product, thin coats allow the product to cure and produces a favourable finish.
- Over application will result in white patches which are difficult to remove as the product is designed to be resilient.
- Ensure first application is touch dry before applying a 2nd thin coat.
- The product dries in approximately 2-4 hours but does not fully cure for 24 hours.
- In colder conditions the curing time can be longer.
- The surface will accept light foot traffic after around 3 hours.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children, pets and wildlife when dry.
- If you wish to seal a previously sealed surface contact us for advice first.
- Do not apply to polished stone, glazed or non-porous surfaces.
- Do not place furniture back onto the sealed surface for 24 hours.
- The depth of colour achieved by this product will be dictated by the particular surface applied to & its porosity.
- Not suitable for faded black limestones, vitrified porcelain or mid-grey sandstones.
Achieve a wet look finish with this natural stone sealer
Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look provides an attractive finish which enriches colour. This product intensifies natural colours and offers water and oil-based stain protection. The primary purpose of this product is to deepen colour leaving a subtle natural satin finish. It does not produce an unnatural high gloss finish. If you require a wet look stone sealer or wet look patio sealer we would recommend this product. It is easy to apply, water based, low odour and rapid drying. This wet look paver sealer can be used on most porous natural stone patios, pavers or internal tiles. This includes slate, sandstone, limestone, travertine and other porous stones. It can also be used on clay-based tiles, bricks & terracotta to enhance their natural earthy colour. When applying a wet look sealer the finish is partially dictated by the individual level of porosity of the surface. A more natural low sheen satin finish is usually achieved on very porous surfaces like sandstone. A higher sheen can be seen on a slightly more dense surface, like slate.
Deepen colours and hues of natural stone flooring
On colourful stones, like Indian sandstone, the product will slightly deepen the colour and highlight veining. It will also increase the variation in colour between individual slabs. Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look will slightly deepen colour, as if the surface has been dampened with a small amount of water. It will produce a satin finish, but nothing glossy, when applied correctly in 2 thin coats. The product is an opaque liquid which penetrates porous surfaces creating an attractive finish. It does not contain pigments or colours, the sealer will deepen colour in a subtle way creating a sheen. Natural Stone Sealer Wet Look should be applied using a flat microfibre pad or cloth. We do not recommend using a roller as it may lead to thick coats which cure very slowly, they may even contain air bubbles. The key to applying this product is to work in very thin coats in dry conditions. If the product is sprayed on we strongly recommend spreading the product out into thin coats using a flat microfibre mop or cloth. Do not allow the product to puddle.
If you would prefer a matt finish sealer with no sheen, but one which still deepens colour, you may also be interested in Floorseal Natural Stone Colour Enhancer. We also have products for sealing non-porous porcelains and mid/light grey plain coloured sandstones, such as Kandla grey. If you have outdoor porcelain floor tiles, you may be interested in Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios. Or Natural Stone Sealer Breathe for totally plain sandstones that are difficult to enhance. For black limestone we recommend Black Limestone Restorer to deepen surface colour as if were wet. If you wish to pre-clean your surfaces prior to sealing you may be interested in; Floorseal Patio Black Spot Remover Plus. For removing organic staining and black spot lichens on external surfaces. Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover. A water based eco friendly non-acidic cleaning solution for removing dirt, grime and light grout/cement hazes. It can also be used to remove light contaminations of ‘brush in’ compounds. We recommend using this product if you have used a brush in compound to remove the non-porous resinous slick either side of the joint. It is safe to use on acid sensitive surfaces as well as any non-acid sensitive surfaces.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately 20m2 per litre, this product should be applied in 2 thin coats only.
Please be aware that coverage will vary based on the porosity of the surface being treated.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this on both internal and external surfaces?
Can this product be used to seal Indian sandstone patios or pavers?
What is the coverage rate of this product?
Is this product easy to use?
I want a wet look patio sealer is this product suitable?
How does this sealer work?
What can I clean my surface with before sealing?
Will this product replicate how sandstone looks when its wet?
Does the surface of stone need to be dry to apply this product?
How many coats of this product do I need to apply?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!