Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus
Floorseal Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus – 5 litre
Floorseal Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus can be applied as a black spot preventative measure to new patios, driveways and roofs. Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus can also be applied after the removal of black spot lichens using Patio Black Spot Remover Plus.
Please apply twice or more annually to provide permanent protection.
This product is easy to use simply dilute with water and apply using a pump-up garden sprayer. Spray onto the dry surface and leave it to soak in – no rinsing is required.
Available in a 5 litre container, with free standard delivery.
998 in stock
View delivery charges & timescales
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- Dilute the product 1:3 with clean water.
- Apply to dry surfaces with a sprayer or watering can.
- Do not apply when rain is predicted in the next 12 hours.
- Do not exceed more than 5m2 per litre of diluted solution.
- Do not wash this product off the surface once treated.
- Repeat once or twice per year, depending on local conditions.
- Do not exceed the coverage rates.
- Safe for children, pets, & wildlife when dry.
- Do not spray onto adjacent plants and lawns or allow the product to mist over them.Do not allow this product to enter ponds or encounter aquatic life.Please note this product does not remove black spot, it is for preventing its growth from spores.
- A 5 litre container will cover up to 100m2 when diluted 1:3 with clean water. One part concentrate to 3 parts water. This will make 20 litres of ready to use solution!
Stop the annual return of Black Spot spores with this simple treatment
Apply Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus to dry surfaces using a low-pressure sprayer or watering can. Saturate the surface, not exceeding 5m2 per litre of cleaning fluid. Allow the product to dry on the surface to provide protection from black spot lichen infestations. Dilute at a rate of no less than 1:3 with clean water and apply with a sprayer. Apply no more than 1 litre of the solution to 5m2 of surface area. Black Spot Preventer Plus leaves a residual coating preventing the germination of black spot lichen spores. When applied a few times a year it prevents infestations of black spot lichen.
Protect your patio and pavers from black spot infestations
This product can be applied purely as a preventative measure for protecting new patios. Or it can be applied after removing black spot lichen with our Patio Black Spot Remover Plus.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
Approximately 5m2 per litre (when diluted 1:3 – total max coverage 100m2). Dilute 15 Litres of water with 5 litres of concentrate to make 20 litres of ready to use solution.
Please be aware that the level of porosity of the surface being treated will effect coverage rates.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will Floorseal Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus prevent and remove black spot lichen?
Can this black spot prevention product be applied to a sealed patio?
Should I pre wet the surface before using Floorseal Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus?
Is the product more effective when undiluted?
Why do I need to apply Floorseal Patio Black Spot Preventer Plus more than once?
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!