Patio Black Spot Remover Plus
£29.95 – £69.95
Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is a very powerful black spot remover which specifically removes black spot lichen. This highly effective black spot remover is significantly stronger than normal patio cleaners & other black spot removers.
An excellent black spot remover for cleaning Indian sandstones, Yorkshire sandstone flags, block pavers and concrete. Many 5 star reviews on our website, Trustpilot & Amazon for this product!
Available in a 5 litre container, a X2 5 litre container deal and a very economical 20 litre container.
To read our blog article on how to remove black spot from sandstone patios & pavers, please Click Here.
Directions of Use
- Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Please wear old clothes or suitable overalls as the product can discolour organic fibres.
- Always carry out a test patch to assess suitability and dwell time in an inconspicuous area.
- If the product is not suitable do not continue to apply the product.
- Lightly pre wet the area.
- Apply the product neat.
- Use the test patch to gauge dwell time required for your patio.
- Do not overspray product onto adjacent lawns or plants.
- If you think the product will encounter adjacent lawns and plant life pre-wet them with clean water.
- Apply to the surface using a low-pressure sprayer, watering can or neat from the container.
- Always keep the surface visibly wet by over spraying with more product.
- Periodically agitate the area treated with a stiff brush.
- Rinse away the product with a hose pipe.
- After treatment pressure wash the area for best results.
- Repeat if required and/or extend the dwell time for heavy contaminations.
- Do not allow the product to travel into garden ponds containing fish or other aquatic life etc.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife once dry.
Powerful, targeted black spot elimination formula for patios and paving
Patio Black Spot Remover Plus for natural stone, block paver & concrete. Anyone who has tried to remove black spot lichen removal will know it can be very difficult to remove. Black Spot lichen does not respond to pressure washing alone as it is deeply ingrained. General patio cleaners need not apply here! Most cheap patio cleaners are just simply too weak to remove black spot lichen. They may have some effect but usually do not remove lichens. By using our Floorseal Patio Black Spot Remover Plus it is a case of doing the job right with a full strength product! This black spot remover comes in 5 litres, a 10 litre deal and a larger economy 20 litre container with free delivery to UK mainland addresses. Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is applied neat using a low pressure sprayer, watering can or straight from the container. Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is highly effective at cleaning all garden stonework including walls, coping stones and natural stone patios. Apply it to pavers, slabs, block paving and driveways for effect. Simply rinse the area after treatment and pressure wash the surface for best results. We highly recommend our Patio Black Spot Remover Plus as the best product for black spot removal on the market.
Black spot removal solution works on all natural stone types
This is an excellent patio black lichen remover for all natural stone. It provides fantastic results on all difficult to remove organic marks and stains. It can be used on external tiles, concrete, block paving and brickwork. If your Indian sandstone patio is suffering from black spot contamination you may have tried to pressure wash with little or no effect. Our black spot remover will remove black spot from both Indian sandstone and also Yorkshire sandstone flags. Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is a fantastic professional strength cleaning product. Apply the product neat then leave it to dwell and work its magic! Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is to be applied neat with a dwell time, the dwell time can be specifically determined by carrying out a test patch. Typically, this will be no less than an hour and you can always extend dwell times or repeat for severe infestations. Black spot removal is always possible but you must follow the instructions! Carrying out a small test patch will provide a timing which is to be repeated when treating the rest of the area. Once you have removed black spot lichens you can prevent its return by using Floorseal Black Spot Preventer Plus. You can read our blog about how to remove black spot lichens from your patio, please Click Here.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 litres of product will cover approximately 20m2 – 25m2 in a single application.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove black spot from Indian sandstone?
How long does the product take to work?
What sort of coverage should I expect?
What are the black spots on my sandstone patio?
How do I keep the Patio Black Spot Remover Plus wet whilst it works?
How crucial is dwell time?
I cannot remove my black spot, what have I done wrong?
Is Patio Black Spot Remover Plus harmful to bedding plants/shrubs or lawns?
Do you have further information on how to use your product?
I also wish to seal my sandstone after cleaning, which of your sealers would you recommend?
5 Litre, 10 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!