Patio Cleaner Plus
£24.95 – £64.95
Floorseal Patio Cleaner Plus is a powerful patio cleaning solution suitable for cleaning all types of sandstone, outdoor porcelain tiles, slate, block pavers, limestone & much more.
We believe it is the best patio cleaner on the market for the removal of organic contaminations and general grime. Give this product a try and be prepared to be amazed!
Patio Cleaner Plus is suitable for natural stone, clay-based pavers and all outdoor porcelain tiles. It will effortlessly remove organic contaminations of black spot lichen, green algae, leaf staining and general grime.
Patio Cleaner Plus is an infinitely versatile outdoor cleaning solution, it will remove black spot lichens from sandstone and easily spring clean a porcelain patio tiles. You do not have to use a pressure washer in conjunction with this product or cleaning process. All you require is a watering can, simple pump-up sprayer (if preferred), a stiff yard brush & a hose pipe.
5 litres of concentrate will clean approximately 40m2 of surface area!
We have written a useful ‘how to guide’ for cleaning patios & pavers to view the article please click here.
To read our associated handy guide to sealing natural stone patios please click here.
Available in a 5 litre container, a X2 5 litre container deal and an economy friendly 20 litre container!
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project do not continue to use.
- Pre-wet the area with clean water, so the surface becomes saturated with water.
- Once the majority of water is no longer visible on the surface, apply the product.
- Dilute the product 1:1 with clean water.
- Can be used neat on black spot lichen.
- Apply with a sprayer or watering can.
- Keep the surface wet by applying more product so it is visibly wet.
- Agitate with a stiff brush to prevent the area drying prematurely.
- Extend the dwell time for as long as necessary.
- Typically dwell times are 15 minutes to 1 hour.
- Apply in smaller manageable sections when treating large areas.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface or it ceases to work!
- Rinse away with plenty of clean water and allow to dry.
- Repeat as required. Do not exceed the coverage rates.
- Do not spray onto adjacent plants & lawns or allow the product to mist over them.
- Do not allow this product to enter ponds or encounter aquatic life.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife when dry.
Patio cleaner formula for outdoor patio and paving stone
Floorseal Patio Cleaner Plus will achieve fantastic results on surfaces like Indian sandstone, slate, outdoor porcelain tiles, limestone, granite, block paving, and paving slabs. Patio Cleaner Plus has a non-acidic formula so will not attack acid sensitive surfaces like limestone. This patio cleaning fluid will succeed where cheaper alternatives or even pressure washing has failed! It is a fantastic sandstone patio cleaner, suitable for all other external natural stones, block pavers and concrete. Patio Cleaner Plus works rapidly to remove organic contaminations, general dirt, black spot lichens and organic staining. Patio Cleaner Plus is suitable for use on outdoor porcelain tiles laid on patios. It will easily remove organic growth, dirt and ingrained grime. The surface of your patio can be difficult to clean, often contaminated with green algae, slime, black spot, and dirt. Patio Cleaner Plus is highly effective, capable of tackling anything.
Our targeted cleaning solution for patios is easy to apply
Patio Cleaner Plus is to be diluted 1:1 with clean water but can be used neat on problematic areas. Pre-wet the surface with water from a hose pipe or watering can, then apply the solution. This can be with a low pressure pump-up garden sprayer or watering can. Agitate the solution and keep the surface wet during the dwell time. The dwell time could be as little as 15 minutes but can be extended to over an hour, if required. Rinse off after use. Patio Cleaner Plus is highly economical and suitable for cleaning all patio slabs. If you have a very heavy infestation of black spot lichen we recommend using our super strong Patio Black Spot Remover Plus, it has been specifically formulated to deal with this particular problem. Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When diluted 1:1 with clean water a 5 litre container of concentrate will cover approximately 40m2 in a single application.
Please note: The overall coverage rate will be effected by the level of soiling and porosity of the particular surface being treated.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are some patio cleaners cheaper than others?
How do I apply Patio Cleaner Plus?
How long does it take for Patio Cleaner Plus to work?
Will Patio Cleaner Plus remove a contamination of black spot?
How much Patio Cleaner Plus do I need to clean my patio?
Which types of slab or paver can I clean with Patio Cleaner Plus?
I am struggling to remove black spot, what have I done wrong?
How long do you take to deliver?
Can I use Patio Cleaner Plus on my porcelain tiled patio?
Do I need to use a pressure washer as part of this process?
Recent Reviews for Floorseal…
5 Litre, 10 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!