Porcelain Tile Cleaner
£19.95 – £34.95
Porcelain Tile Cleaner is an effective everyday porcelain tile cleaner suitable for all porcelain tiles. This gentle cleaning solution is safe for use on all internal porcelain tiles located in bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens and living areas. Porcelain Tile Cleaner by Floorseal will gently clean and disinfect both floor and wall tiles.
Extremely easy to use, dilute a few capfuls in 4 – 5 litres of warm water and mop over the surface. This mild cleaning solution can also be used to clean sinks, baths, shower cubicles and worktops. It is safe for use on acid sensitive surfaces such as limestone and marble.
Porcelain Tile Cleaner can also be used on other surfaces such as natural stone, wood, clay-based tiles and vinyl flooring.
*We also stock cleaners & sealers suitable for reviving outdoor porcelain tiles. Please click here to view all products for cleaning and sealing internal and external porcelain tiles.
View delivery charges & timescales
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Test in an inconspicuous area first.
- If the product is not suitable do not continue to use.
- Add a 2 – 3 capfuls to 4 – 5 litres of warm water.
- Apply to the surface and leave to dwell for around 10 – 15 minutes for the best result.
- Agitate with a mop, sponge or brush.
- Rinse away with clean water.
- Repeat as required.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife when dry.
- Please allow for some variation in coverage due to the porosity of the tiles, level of soiling & dilution rate.
Specialist cleaning solution for Porcelain flooring
Floorseal Porcelain Tile Cleaner is a kind but effective porcelain tile cleaner suitable for use on all internal porcelain tiles. Apply a few capfuls of the concentrate to 4 – 5 litres of warm water, this measurement does not have to be exact. Allow to dwell for approximately 10 – 15 minutes, agitate with a mop and then rinse the solution away. You can extend or reduce the dwell time to suit the level of soiling to the tiles. Floorseal Porcelain Tile Cleaner is a gentle everyday cleaner for all internal porcelain tiles. It will easily clean and disinfect your porcelain tiles without damaging the surface.
PH Neutral for low impact cleaning power
It is Ph neutral so neither strongly acid nor alkaline, safe to use by hand to clean taps and other awkward to reach areas. Porcelain Tile Cleaner can be used to clean porcelain tiles located in bathrooms, kitchens, living areas and hallways. Safe to use on sinks, baths, shower cubicles and acid sensitive surfaces like limestone and marble.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The coverage rate will vary dependant on the particular porosity and level of soiling to the surface being cleaned.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Porcelain Tile Cleaner on any type of porcelain tile?
Will this Porcelain Tile Cleaner clean the grout & the tile?
Can I clean polished porcelain with this product?
What kind of dilution rate should I use on my porcelain tiles?
Does Porcelain Tile Cleaner disinfect and clean my tiles?
My porcelain tiles are really dirty, they are textured and seem to attract dirt, what should I use?
Can I use this product to clean my bathroom wall tiles?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!