Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios
£9.99 – £89.99
Porcelain Tile Sealer for Patios is a breathable micro-coating suitable for most porcelains. It is water based, low odour and easy to apply. This durable porcelain tile sealer resists general abrasion and scratches. One thin coat protects against both water and oil-based staining.
Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios creates a sheen which enriches colour. Suitable for internal or external tiles whether they have a textured or smooth surface. Sealing your porcelain tiles with this porcelain tile sealer protects the tile and enhances its appearance. This colour enhancement is most obvious on dark tiles like charcoal grey. Darker matt finish tiles can appear both dry and lifeless. When sealed, the colour of the tile becomes deeper and enriched.
Apply this sealer to protect the surface, improve appearance and aid ongoing maintenance. 1 litre of Porcelain Tile Sealer for Patios can cover 25m2 of surface area.
Available in 1 litre, 2.5 litre & 5 litre containers with free standard delivery.
View delivery charges & timescales
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- It is imperative you carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- Remove all traces of grout or sand and cement mortars before sealing.
- If brush in compounds have been used, pre clean with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover first.
- All surfaces must be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely in the next 24 hours.
- Apply with a microfibre flat mop or microfibre cloths, do not spray, roller or brush this product onto the surface.
- Apply in one thin coat ensuring the product is applied neatly.
- Do not allow puddling, a thin wet and even coat must be maintained.
- It is imperative the product is applied carefully as it will be difficult to remove once dry.
- The product dries in approximately 2 hours but does not fully cure for 24 hours.
- Do not walk on the surface for a minimum of 2 hours after application.
- Do not place patio furniture back onto the tiles for 48 hours.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children and pets when dry.
- Do not apply to polished porcelains.
The ideal sealer for quality outdoor porcelain tiles
Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios is suitable for sealing fully vitrified non-porous tiles. It is also suitable for use on semi-vitrified micro porous porcelain tiles. This porcelain tile sealer is a very thin micro-coating which seals & deepens surface colour. The sealer acts as a waterproofing agent and creates an attractive finish. Your porcelain tiles & grout will be easier to maintain when sealed with this abrasion resistant micro-coating. Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios creates a sheen on the surface of the tile once it is dry. It should be applied carefully in just one thin coat. We recommend using a microfibre flat mop or a microfibre cloth soaked in the sealer. Apply the product in one thin even coat. Do not use a roller or brush! One thin even coat is more resilient than thick uneven coats. Floorseal Porcelain Tile Sealer slightly deepens surface colours, enriching the colour of the tiles. This is most obvious on darker colours such as charcoal grey. The sealer will remove the dry pastel appearance darker matt finish tiles suffer from. We recommend sealing small areas at a time, in one thin & even coat. Just the area you can reach into, seal the tile and grout line, then move back to complete a new section.
Easy to apply – a little goes a long way
1 litre of product will cover between 15m2 and 25m2 of surface area. Porcelain Tile Sealer For Patios is water based & low odour – A small amount of product goes a very long way. This porcelain tile sealer will seal both non-porous & semi-porous porcelain tiles. If you are unsure what type of porcelain tile you have please contact us for advice. Please note the level of sheen on your tiles is not always an indication as to whether your porcelain tiles are micro-porous or not. If you require a matt (unaltered finish) porcelain tile sealer (for semi-vitrified semi-porous porcelain tiles only) please use Floorseal Premium Impregnating Sealer. If you are unsure what sort of porcelain tile you have please contact us for advice. Please pre-clean your porcelain tiles with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover, if you have used a brush in compound.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 litre of product will cover approximately 15m2 – 25m2 of surface area.
Due to the differences in surface texture and porosity of porcelain, there will be variations in coverage rates.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What finish does this porcelain tile sealer produce?
Can Porcelain Tile Sealer for Patios be used on internal tiles?
Does this porcelain tile sealer have an odour?
Will Porcelain Tile Sealer for Patios deepen the colour of my tiles?
If I wanted a matt finish on my tiles what product should use?
I wanted a wet look on my porcelains will this product create this finish?
How many coats should I apply?
What is the coverage of this product?
I wish to clean my external porcelain tiles what should I use?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!