Premium Stone Enhancer
£11.99 – £124.99
Premium Stone Enhancer is a powerful colour enhancer suitable for natural stone, slate, sandstone, limestone, granite, brick, masonry and tiles. Premium Stone Enhancer is a breathable impregnating sealer which dries to an enhanced natural matt finish. This powerful stone enhancer will resist water and oil-based staining whilst deepening surface colours.
This product replicates the effect of dampening with water, thus enriching colour. It is highly suited to restoring the colour to slate, darker limestones, clay based tiles and bricks.
Available in a 1 litre container & a (X2) 1 litre deal, with free standard delivery.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Test in an inconspicuous area – If the product is not suitable do not continue to use.
- Make sure all traces of grout, brush in compound or sand & cement mortars are removed before sealing.
- For interior use switch off underfloor heating systems and allow to cool.
- For interior floors pre-clean with Floorseal Stone Floor Cleaner.
- For exterior surfaces pre-clean with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover, if you have used a brush in compound.
- All surfaces are to be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely in the next 48 hours.
- Apply with in one single application with a microfibre cloth, microfibre flat mop or paint pad.
- Apply once. Allow the product to penetrate the surface for 10 – 20 minutes. Adjust based on air temperatures.
- After this time thoroughly buff the surface dry to fully remove all excess product.
- Apply in one application only. Thoroughly buff the surface dry to fully remove all excess product.
- Remove all excess product within 10 – 20 minutes of applying the sealer (this time could be extended in cooler conditions).
- The product is to be applied and allowed to penetrate the surface – ALL EXCESS IS THEN TO BE REMOVED. Do not apply and simply leave the product to dry on the surface.
- Premium Stone Enhancer dries in approximately 2 – 4 hours but does not fully cure for 48 hours.
- Should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children, pets and wildlife when dry.
- If you are considering applying this product to a surface which has previously been sealed, contact us for guidance.
- Do not apply to non-porous, polished or glazed surfaces.
Premium colour enhancement sealant for natural stone
Premium Stone Enhancer seals & enhances surface colour & veining. This powerful colour enhancer seals the surface but will still allow water vapour transmission. Premium Stone Enhancer is a breathable impregnator, which also deepens surface colour. Suitable for use on slate, darker limestones, sandstone, terracotta, quarry tile and brick. This colour enhancing sealer will dry to a matt natural & enhanced appearance. Premium Stone Enhancer is to be applied in one single application, all excess product is to be fully removed. Before sealing it is important that your pavers or tiles are clear of grout, brush in compounds and sand & cement mortars. All obvious surface contaminants should be removed. Some patchiness can disappear when the surface is sealed, this is due to the colour of the stone becoming deeper. This benefit is most obvious when sealing a darker stone like slate or grey/black limestones. This colour enhancing sealer can correct mild acid etching to grey/black limestones. It can also improve the colour of faded slate, clay based surfaces and limestones. For external surfaces we recommend pre cleaning with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover, particularly if you have used a brush in compound. Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover will break down the invisible resinous slick left either side of the joint. Sealer Residue Remover will also remove general grime and dirt. It is important that the surface is clean & porous before applying any form of sealer. Interior floors can be cleaned with Floorseal Stone Floor Cleaner. It is a non acidic deep cleaning solution for the removal of dirt, grime, oils and waxes. After any cleaning work allow the surface to become 100% dry before applying the sealant. We do not recommend cleaning and sealing the surface on the same day. For external surfaces we also recommend waiting a suitable amount of time (24 hours+) after any rainfall has occurred. Many natural stones and clay based materials can fade from darker to lighter shades. Fading can occur even during the course of the installation. Using a colour enhancing impregnator to seal and also correct colour issues can remedy colour loss. This product also inhibits water and oil-based staining.
Powerful formula rebuilds colour appearance in etched stone surfaces
Mild acid etching to dark limestones can be corrected by using this powerful colour enhancer. Testing one slab and allowing the product to cure will indicate the likelihood of success over the wider area. Acid etching rarely occurs evenly over an entire surface, one slab may be significantly worse than the others. Apply the product as a test, checking the depth of colour which is achieved. Premium Stone Enhancer seals and improves colour. On exterior surfaces sealing will inhibit the growth of moss, algae and lichens. This powerful impregnating sealer will act as a barrier to prevent general water & oil-based staining on interior and exterior surfaces. This product is not designed to produce a satin or gloss finish. It is designed to enhance colour but retain a natural appearance. If the sealer is applied to an already shiny surface, such as polished granite, this surface will maintain its shine. If the surface is totally matt, like sandstone, it will retain this same appearance after sealing. The sealer becomes meshed into the pores of the treated surface, it is not a surface coating. Premium Stone Enhancer is not a non breathable surface coating that eventually requires the laborious task of stripping. Premium Stone Enhancer will cover approximately 25m2 per litre. This natural stone sealer only needs to be applied in one single application.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 litre of sealer covers approximately 25m2 of surface area.
The individual level of porosity of each type of surface will dictate the overall coverage.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Premium Stone Enhancer contain a pigment?
Do I need to use another product to seal the surface after using Premium Stone Enhancer?
How does Premium Stone Enhancer work?
Does Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer create gloss, sheen or shine?
Do I need to pre-clean my stone or tile before sealing?
What is the coverage rate of Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer?
Why do I need to remove the excess?
Can I apply this Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer to an interior and exterior floor?
Can I apply this Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer to sandstone?
What is the best way to apply this Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer?
Can I apply this Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer to slate?
Can I apply Floorseal Premium Stone Enhancer to grey or black limestone?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 2 Litres, 3 Litres, 4 Litres
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!