Render & Masonry Cleaner
£26.95 – £69.95
Render & Masonry Cleaner is a concentrated powerful cleaning agent for the removal of green algae, slime & moss from external renders and masonry surfaces.
Render & Masonry Cleaner is effective on all renders, natural stone, brick & roof tiles. Once diluted Render & Masonry Cleaner can be sprayed directly onto external surfaces and simply left to work. This product does not require rinsing, it can also be applied periodically to prevent the return of organic growth & staining.
This product is safe to use on acid sensitive surfaces like concrete, limestone and cement-based tiles. Easy to apply with a simple pump-up sprayer & covers a huge surface area of up to 125m2 per 5 litre container.
Render & Masonry Cleaner is safe for use on modern renders and masonry. It has a non-acidic formula so can also be safely applied to historic masonry structures such as limestone, sandstone, slate, basalt, granite, flints & lime.
Available in a 5 litre container and economy 20 litre container with free standard delivery.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions
- Test in an inconspicuous area to assess this products suitability. If not suitable do not continue to use.
- Dilute the product to a maximum ratio of 1 litre of concentrate to 5 litres of water (1:5).
- You can apply this product at a ratio of 1:4 for heavy contaminations.
- Apply to dry surfaces using a low-pressure sprayer.
- Saturate the area, covering an area of no more than 5m2 per litre of diluted fluid.
- Only spray onto the areas you wish to treat.
- Allow to dry on the surface and do not rinse away.
- Can be applied prior to, or after sealing with breathable impregnating render & masonry sealers.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife once dry once dry.
- Do not apply to, or allow to encounter, adjacent lawns or plant life.
- Do allow this product to travel into ponds or encounter fish or other aquatic life.
The ultimate cleaning solution for render and masonry surfaces
Render & Masonry Cleaner will remove green algae slimes, fungi, lichens and other organic staining to external masonry and render. This render and masonry cleaner is easy to apply via low pressure pump-up sprayer. Simply spray the product on and walk away, it could not be easier. This render and masonry cleaner has a non-acidic formula so will not damage acid sensitive surfaces like limestone or concrete. It is highly effective at removing green algaes, slimes and moss. This powerful cleaning fluid can also be used as a general periodic cleaner, to prevent the return of organic contaminations. Render & Masonry Cleaner is suitable for use as a general masonry cleaner, for the removal of algae on all natural stone, such as sandstone, limestone and slate. This render cleaner can also be used on lime pointed buildings and buildings which have been pointed with standard portland sand & cement mixes.
Our Render & Masonry concentrate cleaning solution is great value
Floorseal Render & Masonry Cleaner is to be diluted 1:5 with clean water, you do not need to apply this product neat. For heavy contaminations dilute the product at a slightly stronger concentration of 1:4. Once diluted, the solution should be applied at approximately 1 litre to approximately 3m2 – 5m2. Do not exceed 5m2 per litre. 5 litres of Render & Masonry Cleaner concentrate will produce 30 litres of cleaning fluid. This will cover a maximum surface area of 125m2. Apply Render & Masonry Cleaner with a low-pressure sprayer. Saturate the surface making sure not to exceed a maximum of 5m2 per litre of diluted cleaning fluid. Please allow the product to dry on the surface to remove algae, lichens, slimes and fungi. Organic contaminations will disappear over the next few days.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 litres of concentrate mixed with 25 litres of water (creating 30 litres of ready to use solution) will cover up to 125m2
- Do not exceed the recommended coverage of 5m2 per litre of diluted solution.
- For heavy contaminations of algae or moss dilute 1 litre of concentrate to 4 litres of water.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Floorseal Render & Masonry Cleaner acidic?
Can you use Floorseal Render & Masonry Cleaner on roof tiles?
Do I need to pre-wet surfaces before using Floorseal Render & Masonry Cleaner?
What sort of coverage should I expect from a 5L container?
Can I apply Render & Masonry Cleaner to any kind of render or masonry?
What sort of contaminations should I expect Render & Masonry Cleaner to remove?
Does Render & Masonry Cleaner prevent the return of algae & organic growth?
I have a specific & severe problem with black spot lichen on my sandstone masonry - what could I use for this?
I would like to seal my surfaces with a breathable sealer after treatment, what can I use to do this?
5 Litre, 10 Litre, 15 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!