Rust Remover For Stone
Rust Remover for Stone – 1 litre
Rust Remover For Stone is a non-acidic ph neutral rust remover for natural stone, concrete, clay-based tiles and bricks. It can be applied to sandstone, limestone, concretes or other porous surfaces.
As this product is non-acidic it is safe to use on acid sensitive surfaces like limestone or concrete. This rust removing solution can be applied to patios, pavers, slabs and internal surfaces.
Rust Remover for Stone is incredibly easy to use, apply to a dry surface, agitate and rinse of within 10 minutes.
Available in a 1 litre container with free standard delivery.
971 in stock
Directions of Use
- Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Test in an inconspicuous area. If the product is not suitable please do not continue to use.
- Please note some surfaces can change colour after application such as limestone and coloured concretes.
- Scrape any obvious lumps of rust away before applying the product.
- Apply a generous amount of product to the effected area (ensure the surface is dry prior to application).
- Periodically agitate with a stiff brush.
- Allow to dwell for a maximum of 10 minutes.
- The product will turn purple when in contact with rust.
- Rinse away with clean water.
- For heavy staining repeat the process.
The easy way to remove rust from stone floors
Rust Remover For Stone is a Ph neutral rust remover, safe to use on acid sensitive surfaces like concrete or limestone. This rust remover can be used on all natural stone such as sandstone pavers, granite, limestone and travertine. It can also be used on concrete driveways and garage floors.
Non acid rust removal formula
Rust Remover For Stone is the solution for removing rust without using an aggressive acid. This product can be applied directly onto the effected surface and left to dwell for a maximum of 10 minutes. This product turns purple as it reacts with rust staining, agitate the solution with a stiff brush during the dwell time. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface, rinse away with clean water. For heavy rust staining repeat the process.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 litre of product will cover approximately 10m2 of surface area.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this product on acid sensitive stone like marble?
Can I use your Rust Remover for Stone on sandstone pavers?
Will this product remove rust staining from the feet of metal patio furniture?
Can I use Rust Remover for Stone on limestone pavers and tiles?
Can I use Rust Remover For Stone on slate?
Is this product acidic?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!