Rust Remover For Stone
Rust Remover for Stone – 1 litre
Rust Remover For Stone is an easy-to-use powerful rust remover for natural stone, concrete, clay-based tiles, porcelain tiles and bricks. It can be applied to sandstone, limestone, slate, granite, concretes or other porous surfaces.
This rust removing solution can be applied to patios, pavers, slabs and internal surfaces. Perfect for external patios such as modern porcelains.
Suitable for use for removing rust, general ferrous staining, iron rich grass fertiliser stains, rusts stains on render & rust stains on porcelain. Will remove rust stains on natural stone such as sandstone, slate or granite. Can be used to remove general iron staining or natural iron oxidation/rusting seen in certain sandstones. This product can also be effective on tannin marks left by leaf staining on patios.
Rust Remover for Stone is incredibly easy to use, apply neat to a dry surface, agitate and rinse away within a few minutes. Keep the product wet during the dwell time (use more product). Some iron stains may disappear within a few minutes. Do not dilute with water. Please note you may need to repeat the process on severe staining. Test before use.
Available in a 1 litre container with free economy shipping and express delivery shipping options.
To see our handy guide for removing rust on patios, pavers & tiles please click here.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
572 in stock
Directions of Use
- Please refer to the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- Scrape away any obvious lumps of rust or ferrous materials before applying the product.
- Ensure the surface is dry prior to the application of this product.
- Apply a generous amount of product to the affected area.
- Keep the surface wet with product, periodically agitate with a stiff brush.
- Less severe marking will be removed within a few minutes of dwell time.
- Adapt the dwell time to fit the contamination encountered.
- The product will turn purple when in contact with rust.
- Rinse away with clean water.
- For very heavy staining repeat the process (the solution may run out of energy before all the ferrous material has been removed).
- Repeat as required.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface at any time.
- Do not dilute or mix with other cleaning agents.
- Please note some surfaces can change colour after application such as pale limestone and coloured concretes.
The easy way to remove rust from stone floors, tiles & porcelain
Rust Remover For Stone is powerful rust remover, suitable for use on all natural stone such as sandstone pavers, granite, limestone and travertine. This product is also suitable for use on clay-based materials such as Quarry tile, bricks, terracotta, Victorian geometric & encaustic tiles & plain Victorian Quarry tiles. Floorseal Rust Remover for Stone is suitable for use on interior or exterior porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles & concrete or screed floors. The product can also be used to remove lawn fertiliser staining, compost staining on pavers & tannin marks from leaves.
Rapid acting rust removal formula
Rust Remover For Stone is the perfect solution for removing rust without using tradional agressive cleaning solutions . This product can be applied directly onto the affected surface and left to dwell for a maximum of 10 minutes (test before use some surfaces will only require a few seconds/minutes of dwell time). The product must be kept wet with the solution during the dwell time. Rust remover for Stone changes colour as it reacts with rust staining & other iron-rich stains. Agitate the solution with a medium stiff brush during the dwell time. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface, rinse away with clean water. For heavy staining please repeat the process.
1 litre of product will cover up to a maximum of 8m2.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £3.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this product on marble?
Can I use your Rust Remover for Stone on sandstone pavers?
Will this product remove rust staining from the feet of metal patio furniture?
Can I use Rust Remover for Stone on limestone pavers and tiles?
Can I use Rust Remover For Stone on slate?
Is this product suitable for exterior use?
Can I use Floorseal Rust Remover for Stone on porcelain tiles?
Will Floorseal Rust Remover for Stone remove grass fertiliser staining or leaf staining on my patio
Can I use Floorseal Rust Remover for Stone on other surfaces like render?
What happens if some slight discolouration is present after use on a render?
Are there any surfaces I should not use this product on?
1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!