Sealer Residue Remover
£44.99 – £79.99
Sealer Residue Remover is a pre-cleaner suitable for removing light contaminations of brush in compound. This cleaning solution will remove general dirt, grime, oils, waxes and the unwanted dried on excess from impregnating sealers.
This powerful cleaning solution is constructed from a non-acidic formula, safe for use on acid sensitive surfaces such as limestone.
We recommend pre-cleaning with Sealer Residue Remover, before sealing, when you have pointed with a brush in compound. The residue remover will break down the non-porous slick left either side of the joint allowing sealers to penetrate the surface.
Sealer Residue remover will not attack brush in compounds that have already set within the joint. So safe to apply over the entire area of slabs or pavers.
*Please note Sealer Residue Remover is not to be used to remove very obvious mistakes. Or obvious excesses of compound which have prematurely dried on either side of the joint.
Available in a 5 litre container and a 10 litre bundle deal, with free standard delivery
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Always carry out a test patch to assess the products suitability and dwell time. Do this in an inconspicuous area.
- If the product is not suitable do not continue to use.
- Dilute Sealer Residue Remover from 1:5 with warm water up to and including applying the product neat.
- Apply the product and leave to dwell for around 10-60 minutes.
- Agitate the solution with a stiff brush.
- Rinse the area with clean water.
- Repeat as required.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife once dry.
- Be aware this product removes the invisible resinous slick from brush in compounds, it is not to remove an obvious contamination or application errors.
Powerful non-acidic residue stripping solution
Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover is a non-acidic powerful stone cleaner & pre-cleaning solution. Suitable for cleaning and preparing natural stone and clay pavers prior to sealing. This product breaks down the non-porous surface created by jointing compounds, which can be left as a residue either side of the joint. It will not attack the brush in compound in the actual joint and will also deep the clean the surface before sealing. We recommend using Sealer Residue Remover before sealing your surface, particularly if you have used a brush in compound. Sealer Residue Remover removes dirt, grime, oil and light hazing caused by grout or cements. This intensive cleaning solution will also remove the residue left behind by the over application of impregnating sealers.
Suitable for cleaning acid sensitive stone surfaces
Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover has a non-acidic formula, safe to use on acid sensitive surfaces such as limestone. It can also be applied to sandstone, granite, porcelain, block pavers, concrete & slate. Apply Sealer Residue Remover with a pump up garden sprayer or watering can and allow to dwell. Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover works at its optimum when left to dwell for between 10 – 60 minutes. Please rinse heavily after using this product. Repeat as required.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 litre solution covers approximately 6m2 when applied neat.
Coverage rates will vary depending on the porosity of the surface, level of soiling & dilution rate.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover on an acid sensitive stone like limestone?
Will my natural stone need re-sealing after I use this product?
Is Sealer Residue Remover suitable for sandstones, slates or man made surfaces like porcelains?
Can I remove grout haze with this product?
Will this product remove brush in compounds?
Is this product an acid?
I did not remove the excess from an impregnating sealer quickly enough, it has dried on the surface, will this product remove it?
What kind of contaminations will this product remove?
5 Litre, 10 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!