Stone & Tile Sealer Satin
£11.99 – £64.99
Stone & Tile Sealer Satin is for sealing internal porous natural stone & clay based tiles. This product is water based, low odour, dries rapidly & is very easy to apply. Stone & Tile Sealer Satin slightly deepens surface colours and creates an attractive satin finish.
This product is suitable for slate, quarry tile, terracotta, sandstone, and other porous natural stone and tiles. Stone & Tile Sealer Satin is a durable sealer, suitable for internal surfaces including kitchens, hallways and living areas.
Available in 1 litre & 5 litre containers with free standard delivery.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project do not continue to use.
- Switch off all underfloor heating systems and allow to cool before using this sealer.
- All traces of grout or sand and cement mortars must be removed before sealing.
- Do not apply to newly laid slabs and tiles until the substrate has had time to dry, typically 14 days.
- All surfaces must be completely dry.
- Apply with a masonry style roller, paint pad or microfibre cloths.
- Apply one coat thin coat and allow to dry for 1 hour.
- The surface will accept light traffic after 1 hour.
- Do not walk on the surface if it is still tacky.
- Apply a 2nd coat and allow to dry as before.
- You can apply more coats to increase the level of sheen if desired.
- The product dries in approximately 1 hour but does not fully cure for 24 hours.
- Do not place furniture back on the sealed for 24 hours.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 23ºC.
- Safe for children & pets when dry.
- If you wish to seal a previously sealed surface, contact us for advice first.
- Do not apply to polished stone, glazed or nonporous surfaces.
- Do not apply to exterior surfaces or use in wet rooms or bathrooms.
Satin finish sealer for all types of porous natural stone
Stone & Tile Sealer Satin can be applied to most natural stone or porous clay-based tiles. This sealer is suitable for both newly laid and older interior floors. Stone & Tile Sealer Satin is suitable for sealing slate, quarry tile, terracotta, sandstone, Victorian geometric tiles, terrazzo and other porous surfaces. Floorseal Stone & Tile Sealer Satin will seal and protect the surface leaving an attractive satin finish. This stone & tile sealer will enhance the colour of grey slates and sandstones. It is also suitable for sealing and enhancing the colour of clay based tiles. If you have deep cleaned your floor prior to sealing, we recommend at least 24 hours drying time (preferably more) before any sealing takes place. Please extend the drying time on new floors or very porous floors. Local conditions will dictate the drying time i.e. air temperature and time of year. It is imperative that the floor is dry before any sealing takes place. When applied, this stone & tile sealer will enhance colours and create an attractive subtle satin finish.
Safe, water-based sealing formula adds a satin sheen to stone
Floorseal Stone & Tile Sealer Satin is an easy to apply water based floor finish. It is low odour so easy to work with and dries rapidly. We recommend applying a minimum of 2 coats to protect the floor. You can apply more product, in thin coats, to create a more obvious sheen. This stone & tile sealing solution can be applied using a roller, paint pad or microfibre cloth. Applying the product with microfibre cloths ensures thin coats and a faultless finish.
For pre-cleaning & everyday cleaning you may be interested in:- Stone Floor Cleaner – This product deep cleans porous surfaces removing dirt, grime & oils. This product is highly recommended as a deep, pre-cleaning solution. Cement & Grout Haze Remover – A cleaning solution for removing grout haze and cement staining from acid resistant tiles (Do not use on limestone, travertine or other acid sensitive surfaces. Ph Neutral Floor Cleaner – for day to day cleaning once the surface is sealed. This product will not effect any of our sealers. If you are finding it difficult to identify or remove an old existing sealer, please contact us for advice.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately 20m2 per litre per coat. Please adjust the coverage rate for highly porous stone or tile.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of finish does Floorseal Stone & Tile Sealer Satin produce?
How quickly does Stone & Tile Sealer Satin take to dry?
What is the best method to apply this product?
How does this sealer deepen colour?
Can this product be applied to slate?
Does this product have a strong odour?
Can I use this product as a pre-sealer before grouting?
Can I apply this sealer to historic floors like Victorian geometric tiles, Victorian quarry tile, mosaics or clay tiles?
My floor is dusty will this product reduce the dust?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 5 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!