Tile Sealer & Impregnator
Tile Sealer & Impregnator is a high quality one coat impregnating sealer. It is constructed with a spirit based carrying agent to help penetrate more deeply into the surface of the tile. This product dries to a totally natural, breathable matt finish. It is suitable for any porous tile or natural stone.
This tile sealer is fully breathable so suitable for use in listed buildings or any situation where your tile or stone needs to breathe.
Floorseal tile sealer & impregnator leaves any tile or natural stone with a totally natural matt finish. It inhibits water & oil based staining and makes ongoing maintenance easier.
It can be applied to all clay based tiles, natural stone or porous cement tiles. It can also be applied to older Victorian geometric Minton style floors as well as mosaics and terrazzo floors.
Typically this product is applied to quarry tiles, Victorian tiles, limestone tiles, slate tiles, sandstone tiles, granite and other natural stone tiles. Tile Sealer & Impregnator can be applied to both interior and exterior surfaces.
It is a powerful and versatile floor tile sealer and wall tile sealer. It is suitable for kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles and tiled shower cubicles. This sealer can be used to seal the face of the tile and associated grout lines.
Any porous tile can be sealed with this product, it is particularly when you wish to retain the natural look of the tile. Tile Sealer & Impregnator is a penetrating sealer so it will not alter the appearance of the treated surface. The polymers which seal the tile penetrate the surface and become meshed into the pores and do not create a surface sheen or shine.
The product is to be applied to a totally dry surface and allowed to penetrate down into the pores of the tile. Make sure you wipe any excess from the surface before it dries. We have found working in small patches helps to obtain a more even seal.
This tile impregnator can be applied by roller, paint pad or brush in a single application. When sealing allow the product to soak in and then remove any obvious excess within 5 to 10 minutes.
This product will leave your floor with a breathable natural seal. It can be used on external and internal surfaces including wet rooms.
There are further user instructions on the ‘Directions of Use’ tab.
If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 686270. You can email us at [email protected].
Available in a 1 litre and 5 litre container with free delivery to UK mainland addresses.
There are some shipping charges to Northern Ireland and the Highlands and Islands.
Orders take between 24-72 hours to arrive once recieved. We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday.
Directions of use
- Use Suitable PPE – Gloves, goggles and mask.
- Test in an inconspicuous area. If not suitable do not continue to use the product.
- Make sure all surfaces are totally clean and completely dry.
- Turn off all underfloor heating systems and allow the floor to cool.
- Apply with a masonry type roller or brush and allow to soak in.
- Remove all excess with dry (microfibre) cloths within 5 minutes of application. You may need to remove the excess more quickly on less porous materials – particularly polished natural stone.
- Do not allow any excess to dry on the surface.
- The product dries in approximately 2 hours but does not fully cure for 12-24 hours.
- Do not allow the sealed surface to become wet during the curing process.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 5ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children and pets when dry.
- Only apply to unsealed surfaces, do not apply over other sealers.
- Do not apply to non-porous or glazed surfaces.
- 1 litre of product will cover around 10m2 of surface area in a single application.
- Please allow some variation in coverage rates due to the individual porosity of the surface being sealed.
- Shipping is a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses.
- It is not a guaranteed next day shipping service but most orders arrive within 24-72 hours (working days only).
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our shipping times will be slower.
- Delivery is free except to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday.