Natural Stone Colour Enhancer
£6.99 – £179.99
Natural Stone Colour Enhancer is suitable for sealing sandstone, slate, limestone, travertine, clay based tiles & brickwork. This stone enhancer deepens colours creating warm earthy tones and highlights natural colour & veining. Natural Stone Colour Enhancer is fully breathable and can be applied to newly laid natural stone and tiles.
This product can be applied to internal & external surfaces to seal and enhance colour.
Natural Stone Colour Enhancer is water based, low odour, rapid drying and very easy to apply. This breathable sealer is highly suited to sealing exterior surfaces where moisture vapour transmission is likely. As the sealer is a fully breathable impregnating sealer it is also suitable for use within listed buidlings.
Natural Stone Colour Enhancer resists water and oil-based staining, it also inhibits organic growth like algae, moss and lichens. This natural stone sealer can be applied to floors, walls, general masonry, natural stone and bricks.
Available in 1 litre, 5 litre & economy 20 litre containers, with free standard delivery.
View delivery charges & timescales
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project do not continue to use.
- All traces of grout or sand and cement mortars must be removed before sealing.
- For internal applications turn off underfloor heating systems and allow the surface to cool.
- If brush in compounds have been used, pre-clean with Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover (for exterior surfaces).
- Pre clean interior floors with Floorseal Stone Floor Cleaner.
- All surfaces must be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely in the next 24 hours.
- Apply with a masonry style roller, paint pad or sprayer in conjunction with microfibre cloths.
- Apply one coat to saturation. It is important to saturate the surface and allow the product to soak in.
- Remove all visible excess with microfibre cloths, you must not allow any product to dry on the surface.
- The removal of excess product must be carried out within no more than 20 -30 minutes (this time can be extended in cooler conditions).
- You should apply a 2nd light coat around 40 minutes later (wet on wet), remove all visible excess as before.
- Do not apply the first & second applications on separate days, the first application will have already cured.
- We recommend working in small sections.
- The product dries in approximately 2 hours but does not fully cure for 24 hours.
- This product should only be applied when air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Safe for children, pets, and wildlife when dry.
- If you wish to seal a previously sealed surface, contact us for advice first.
- Do not apply to polished stone, glazed or non-porous surfaces.
Natural looking matt effect sealer for natural stone slabs, pavers and tiles
Natural Stone Colour Enhancer seals & colour enhances natural stone & tiles leaving a natural matt finish. This natural stone sealer is suitable for sandstone, slate, limestones, block pavers and other porous surfaces. It can be applied to interior and exterior surfaces where a breathable, natural but enhanced appearance is desirable. This product is an impregnating solution which becomes meshed into the pores of the stone. Once dry, the surface becomes resistant to water and oil-based staining. The solution also contains a secondary element which deepens natural colour. It is highly suited to sealing colourful stone like Indian sandstone and York sandstone slabs. Natural Stone Colour Enhancer will also seal & deepen the colour of slate, grey limestone and clay pavers. Natural Stone Colour Enhancer can be applied to any porous surface which appears more attractive when surface colours are deepened. A little like being very slightly damp but without a shine, thus preserving a more natural appearance.
Reduce maintenance by sealing out dirt, grime and organic deposits
When applied to external surfaces this natural stone sealer will inhibit organic growth like moss, algae & black spot lichens. Its application reduces the need for maintenance. You will still be able to jet wash the surface and apply periodic cleaning solutions. To apply this product we recommend using a pump up sprayer, masonry style textured roller or brushes in conjunction with microfibre cloths. Use microfibre cloths to remove any excess product. Natural Stone Colour Enhancer should be applied to saturation, we recommend working in managable sections. Excess sealer (you may see some) should be removed within 20 – 30 minutes, possibly longer on cooler days. This product is an impregnator so will become meshed into the surface, it is not to be allowed to dry on the surface. The excess is usually located in the low areas of the stone and can easily be removed with a dry cloth or dry roller.
We also stock a range of cleaners for internal and external natural stone floors. These can be used to remove grout haze, dirt, grime, black spot lichens and moss. Floorseal Sealer Residue Remover is a water-based cleaning solution for the removal of dirt grime, oils & waxes. We recommend using this product as a pre-cleaner if you have used a brush in compound (for exterior surfaces). It removes the resinous slick either side of the joint which makes the surface non-porous. It is not for the removal of compounds where mistakes have been made i.e. obvious staining and heavy contaminations. Floorseal Patio Black Spot Remover Plus is for removing black spot lichens from external surfaces. It will also remove all other organic contaminations. Floorseal Stone Floor Cleaner for deep cleaning internal surfaces prior to sealing. Floorseal Cement & Grout Haze Remover for the removal of cement based pointing and grouts for internal and external surfaces (not to be used on acid sensitive surfaces like limestone).
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately 8m2 per litre for the first application & 16m2 for a 2nd application.
The individual level of porosity of each type of surface will dictate the overall coverage.
As a general guide 5 litres may cover up to 25m2-30m2 in total, when applied in 2 consecutive applications.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Natural Stone Colour Enhancer suitable as a patio sealer?
What kind of finish does this product produce on sandstone?
Does the stone have to be dry to apply this product?
Why do you remove the excess product from the stone?
How do you apply the product?
How long does this stone sealer take to dry?
Why should I carry out a test patch when using a sealer?
Can I use this product in a wet room?
Can I use this sealer on an internal floor?
What should I pre-clean my external surface with?
What is the coverage rate of this product?
Is this product breathable?
Does Natural Stone Colour Enhancer create a sheen or a shine?
Can I apply this product to Kandla Grey sandstone or plain grey sawn sandstones?
What should I clean my internal surface with before sealing?
Can I clean and seal a stone floor on the same day?
Can I use Natural Stone Colour Enhancer as a pre-sealing prior to grouting or pointing?
Why do subtle colour enhancers work best on colourful sandstones?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!