Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner
£36.00 – £54.00
Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner is an intensive porcelain tile cleaner easily removing dirt, grime, oils, algae and other organic contaminations from exterior porcelains. This porcelain tile cleaner for patios will easily remove the winter build up of grime, dirt and algae’s from modern textured porcelains.
Effective on any type of exterior porcelain tile which requires deep cleaning to remove organic contaminations like algae, dirt, grime, bird droppings and oils.
Apply the product neat and then agitate with a stiff brush for approximately 15 minutes. In warmer weather you may wish to mist over the surface with clean water from a hose pipe to prevent the product drying prematurely. Rinse the product away once the tiles are clean.
To read our handy guide to cleaning exterior porcelain tiles please Click Here.
Please note this product is NOT for the removal of brush in compounds or resin-based grouts used on exterior tiles. To remove resin-based grouts and compounds you should use Jointing Compound Residue Remover or for the removal of cement staining please use Cement & Grout Haze Remover. Most exterior grouts for porcelain are resin-based systems.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
Directions of Use
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project do not continue to use.
- Use the product neat.
- Apply with a sprayer, watering can or direct from the container.
- Allow to dwell for up to 15 minutes, agitating the solution with a stiff brush during this time.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Rinse the area treated with plenty of clean water and allow to dry.
- Repeat as required.
- In warm conditions mist over the area with clean water during the dwell time thus preventing premature drying.
- Do not exceed the coverage rates.
- Do not spray onto adjacent plants & lawns or allow the product to mist over them.
- Do not allow this product to enter ponds or encounter aquatic life.
- Safe for children, pets & wildlife when dry.
Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner for cleaning all porcelain patio tiles & pavers
A specialist product for the removal of organic staining, dirt, grime & oils for modern exterior porcelains. Easy to use with a short dwell time, effortlessly cuts through dirt, grime and organic growth such as green algaes and slime.
A powerful porcelain patio cleaner for the removal of organic contaminations & grime.
Modern fully-vitrified and semi-vitrified porcelains are often matt finish and slightly textured leading to a build up of dirt and grime. Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner will remove general dirt, grime and organic contaminations of algae, slimes and fungi with ease. Simply apply the product directly to the dry surface and agitate with a stiff brush for approximately 15 minutes. You can mist clean water over the patio to keep the surface wet during the dwell time. Thoroughly rinse the patio off after use with clean water and allow the surface to dry. This porcelain tile cleaner for patios is safe to use on any type of external porcelain tile where thorough cleaning is required. This may be ongoing maintenance cleaning during warmer months or deep intensive cleaning in spring time. Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner solution is to be applied in an undiluted state, as it is a ready to use formula. The coverage rates will vary from 6m2 per litre and up, depending on the level of contamination and type or texture of the porcelain.
For exterior use only
This porcelain tile cleaner for patios can be applied to any colour or time of porcelain when maximum cleaning power is required. Please note this product is NOT for the removal of jointing compounds or resin based grouts. We have a number of products for cleaning and sealing interior and exterior porcelains. Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 5 litres of product will cover at least 30m2 or 6m2 per litre. You may exceed this rate on fully vitrified tiles.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £2.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Safety Data Sheet
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of outdoor porcelain patio tiles can I use this product on?
Can I use Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner on interior floors?
What sort of coverage should I expect from this product?
Will Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner remove green algae and general dirt?
Does Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner remove brush in compounds, resin based grouts or cement based grouts?
How do I apply Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner?
Will this product effect surrounding plants or lawns?
Is this product safe to use around children or pets?
Do you have further information or 'how to guides' on how to use your product?
Do you stock sealing products for porcelain patios?
Will Outdoor Porcelain Tile Cleaner effect artificial grass?
How do you recommend removing general rain water residues or residues from intensively cleaning darker porcelains?
5 Litre, 10 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!