Render & Masonry Sealer
£11.99 – £109.99
Improved Formula for 2023!
We have adjusted the formula of this impregnating sealing product to improve application and sealing performance.
Render & Masonry Sealer is a water-based impregnating sealer, suitable for sealing porous render & masonry. Render & Masonry Sealer can be used on any porous render, concrete, natural stone, brick and general masonry. This render sealer is an impregnating sealer, so fully breathable. Render & Masonry Sealer resists organic staining, rainwater penetration, carbon contamination & degradation by UV light.
Render & Masonry Sealer allows 100% moisture vapour transmission, therefore it is fully breathable. Render & Masonry Sealer will leave a natural unaltered finish. It is a sub-surface impregnating polymer, not a surface coating.
Please Click Here to view all of our cleaning & sealing products for Render & Masonry. You can also view our associated handy ‘how to’ cleaning and sealing guides.
Available in 5 litre & 20 litre containers with free economy shipping and express delivery shipping options. Samples are available.
Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at email@example.com.
Directions of Use
- Please read the Technical Data Sheet for full instructions.
- Carry out a test in an inconspicuous area.
- If you find this product is not suitable for use on your project, do not continue to use.
- All surfaces are to be completely dry, do not apply if rain is likely.
- Apply with a low-pressure pump-up sprayer, roller, or brush.
- Allow the product to soak into the surface.
- Remove any excess (if noted) with dry cloths within 30 minutes of application.
- For highly porous surfaces (lightly) apply again, within 40 minutes of the first application. Remove any excess product as before.
- The product dries in approximately 1 hour and cures over 24 hours.
- The surface should remain dry for at least 6-8 hours before becoming damp.
- Should only be applied when the air temperatures are above 10ºC and below 20ºC.
- Do not apply to non-porous, polished, metallic, plastic or glazed surfaces. Remove with cloths immediately, if this occurs.
Versatile external sealer for all porous render and masonry surfaces
Render & Masonry Sealer is a water based impregnating sealer suitable for sealing the exterior surfaces of a wide range of building materials. Render & Masonry Sealer can be used on porous render, concrete, natural stone, brick and general masonry. This render sealer is an impregnating sealer, so fully breathable. Render & Masonry Sealer is resistant to organic staining, rain water penetration, carbon contamination & UV light.
Long life render sealer will resist the elements
This protective sealer will last 10 years or more. This is due to its resistance to UV light, water penetration, organic growth and carbon deposits from pollution. Floorseal Render & Masonry Sealer can be applied to any porous material including general render, concrete, natural stone and general brickwork. Easy to apply using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or brush in two consecutive applications. Apply once generously and then lightly reapply approximately 40 minutes to one hour later – less product will be required during the 2nd application. If any sealer runs or pools redistribute this with a brush/roller, so all the product soaks in evenly. This water-based sealer fully penetrates the surface of the material being treated. Render & Masonry Sealer does not alter the appearance of the material being sealed and is 100% breathable. Render & Masonry Sealer is not a surface coating, it is a penetrating sealer which soaks into the pores of the surface, therefore seals from within.
Available in 5 litre & 20 litre containers with free economy shipping and express delivery shipping options. Samples are available. Please read the full instructions & related information contained within the Technical Data Sheet. If you require help choosing a sealer or cleaning product please feel free to contact us on (01484) 861461. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approximately 5m2 per litre when applied in a single application.
A coverage rate of 10m2 per litre can be achieved on dense surfaces.
Delivery Charges & Timescale
|UK Mainland||Standard Delivery (4-5 days) Free
Express Delivery (1-2 days) £3.95 inc VAT
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||£9.60 inc VAT|
|Isle of Man||£24.00 inc VAT|
|Isle of Wight||£2.40 inc VAT|
|Northern Ireland||£9.60 inc VAT|
Delivery Charges & Timescale
- Shipping is based on a free standard delivery service to UK mainland addresses of 4-5 days.
- An alternative paid express delivery service of 1-2 days to UK mainland addresses is available.
- Our couriers do not deliver on a Saturday or Sunday (or bank holidays) other than by special additional arrangement.
- For the Highlands and Islands (including Northern Ireland) our standard shipping time may be slower than 4-5 days and is not free.
- An express shipping option to the Highlands & Islands & Northern Ireland is not available.
- Standard delivery is always free except to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland & other UK offshore Islands.
- We do not dispatch orders on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holidays.
- We do not offer guaranteed shipping timescales.
- We do not deliver to the channel Islands, or Scilly Isles.
Technical Data Sheet
Blog articles & how to guides
For the latest blog articles and information for best user practice, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Render & Masonry Sealer a totally breathable sealer?
Is this Render & Masonry Sealer visible on the surface?
Can I use Render & Masonry Sealer on any kind of render, masonry or brick?
Can I apply Render & Masonry Sealer to the rubble filled walls of a listed or historic building?
What is the lifespan of this product?
Why do coverage rates vary?
Can I apply this product with a low pressure sprayer?
What kind of sealer is this product?
Why are impregnating sealers suited to sealing exterior render or masonry?
What is the advantage of impregnating breathable sealers over acrylic based surface sealers?
What can I pre-clean my render with before sealing?
100ml Sample, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre, 20 Litre
Easy to apply
Our products are easy to apply using non specialist tools
Full strength professional cleaning and sealing products
After Sales Support
Help and support with application methods and top tips!